A cookie is a small text file which is stored in your browser when you visit a website. Cookies are used to remember your visit the next time you browse our web. The cookies use to store technical information about personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The goal of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to know more about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- pll_language: This cookie is typical of the tools with which the web has been developed, save the language chosen in the navigation.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
They generate an anonymous user ID, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when it was the first and last time you visited the web. It also calculates when a session has ended, the user’s origin._ga: 2 years Used to distinguish users. Analytical cookie, provided by Google Analytics. This cookie uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users, performing an analysis on the interactions of users, in order to offer services. Domain from which it is sent: gtartabria.es
_gid: 24 hours Used to distinguish users. Cookie provided by Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. Domain from which it is sent: gtartabria.es
_gat: 1 minute Used to limit the percentage of requests. Analytic cookie provided by Google Analytics; it is used to distinguish users. It is a cookie used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session. Domain from which it is sent: gtartabria.es
_gali: 30 seconds. Technical cookie It is used for an improved link allocation.
NID: 6 months. Most Google users have a cookie called “NID” in their browsers. Preferences cookie, which contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember the user’s preferences and other information, such as the preferred language, the number of search results that the user wants displayed per page, or if you want to activate or deactivate Google’s SafeSearch filter Domain from which it is sent: www.gstatic.com
1P_JAR: 1 week. transfer data to Google
CONSENT: Google Maps cookie, used for the operation of the Google map on the contact page. Domain from which it is sent: www.gstatic.com
IDE: 1 week. Persistent advertising cookie; It is used to improve advertising. It is usually used to guide advertising according to the content that is relevant to a user, improve the performance reports of the campaign and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen. Domain from which it is sent: www.doubleclick.net
If you want more information about the use of third-party cookies:
Deactivation or removal of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers: link.
- Neither this website nor their legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place you should carry their right to removal or deactivation of the same. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser remember its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies de Google Analytics, company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law for this purpose. According to Google not save your IP address. Google Inc. It is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information in this regard this link. For information on using Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.